caniasERP Inventory Management (INV) module enables companies to manage their material stocks on the basis of many dimensions such as date, quantity, value, location, lot number, status. With this module, which supports the entire supply chain from sales, purchasing, service, maintenance, production and quality-assurance, inventory movements are performed, warehouse stocks are recorded and the past and current stock status can be examined in detail.
Preparation before the training: Having already installed caniasERP through EDU JNLP link shared on the participation form
Level of Knowledge:
- Having already participated INT - caniasERP Introduction
- Having already participated BAS - Basic Data Management
- Having already participated SAL - Sales Management
- Having already participated PUR - Purchase Management
- Having already participated PRD - Production Management
At the end of the “Inventory Management - Expert Training”, the participants will be able to:
- receipt, issue and transfer stocks based on different settings.
- have an holictic knowledge of inventory management concepts,
- manage inventory management processes.
Our instructor had full knowledge of the modules and the practise notes he shared with us were very helpful. Thank you very much.
Clear and precise answers were given to our questions during the training. Special thanks to your training team.
The instructor's effort to convey the subject, his dominance and keeping our attention always open was very successful.
Lin Yazılım Hizmetleri