Warehouse Management (WMS) module saves companies time by automatically managing warehouse movements. With this module, which helps the user to process all material movements, companies can see an overview of all warehouse locations and warehouse locations. This makes it possible to automatically calculate the ideal source location and the most suitable target location. In case of irregular (chaotic) storage, regular structures can be created with system components; Company-specific requirements can be taken into consideration, and the time is saved when the goods enter the warehouse / withdraw from the warehouse. The integration of the module with the other modules in the system enables more efficient logistics workflows.
Preparation before the training: Having already installed caniasERP through EDU JNLP link shared on the participation form
Level of Knowledge:
- Having already participated INT - caniasERP Introduction
- Having already participated BAS - Basic Data Management
- Having already participated INV - Inventory Management
At the end of Warehouse Management - Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- view and manage the warehouse records on the system,
- create and manage collection and placement orders over the system,
- create records for delivery note, purchase order receipt, inventory adjustmnet on mobile devices.
Our instructor had full knowledge of the modules and the practise notes he shared with us were very helpful. Thank you very much.
Clear and precise answers were given to our questions during the training. Special thanks to your training team.
The instructor's effort to convey the subject, his dominance and keeping our attention always open was very successful.
Lin Yazılım Hizmetleri