caniasERP Production Cost Management (PRC) module is used to calculate the costs of manufactured products. In this module, the production cost value consists of three main components: the cost of raw materials, the cost of the expenses entered into the cost centers, the amount of the invoices paid for the external operations.
Pre-Training Preparation: Logging in with the information provided for EDU jnlp
Level of Knowledge:
- PRD - Production Planning And Control Training
- COS - Cost Center Management Training
- BOM - Bill of Material Training
- ROU - Rota Management Training
- INC - Inventory Cost Management Training
- INV - Inventory Management Training
- FIN - General Accounting Training, would benefit the attandee to understand integrations with ease.
Required Materials: Notebook
Our instructor had full knowledge of the modules and the practise notes he shared with us were very helpful. Thank you very much.
Clear and precise answers were given to our questions during the training. Special thanks to your training team.
The instructor's effort to convey the subject, his dominance and keeping our attention always open was very successful.
Lin Yazılım Hizmetleri