caniasERP Online Analytic Processing and Business Intelligence (IQ) module ensures that data necessary for decisions to be taken company-wide are accessed, are quickly analyzed, evaluated multidimensionally and prepared visually.
Business Intelligence module is a homogeneous structure that is fully integrated into the system. Without the need for a third-party ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tool, ERP data is passed through the ETL process and transferred to the OLAP tables in the Data Warehouse Management module. Thus, data can be analyzed in a centralized manner and collected independently from the resources.
Pre-Training Preparation: The installation has been made with the EDU jnlp link shared on the participation form.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training is highly desirable,
- Should be able to perform basic operations in caniasERP system,
- Having basic Business Intelligence competency.
At the end of OLP - Data Warehouse Management - Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- Create data tables to be used for Business Intelligence and perform ETL operations,
- Create a data model using the generated OLAP tables,
- Create Business Intelligence Reports using OLAP Cubes created with OLAP tables,
- Create Dashboard designs and data analysis with QlikSense,
- Integrate QlikSense dashboards into the system,
- Check for authorizations by pairing QlikSense users with caniasERP system users.
Our instructor had full knowledge of the modules and the practise notes he shared with us were very helpful. Thank you very much.
Clear and precise answers were given to our questions during the training. Special thanks to your training team.
The instructor's effort to convey the subject, his dominance and keeping our attention always open was very successful.
Lin Yazılım Hizmetleri