caniasERP Business Process Management (BPM) module supports the user in modeling, automatically initiating, then auditing the processes within the company with less cost and effort. Thus, workflows with the complex and heterogeneous structures are optimized and efficiently executed from the beginning. The objective of the BPM module is to organize the different processes in the company or related companies in a flexible and fast way, to minimize the risk of potential errors in the processes and to make business processes more effective, efficient and standardized.
Pre-Training Preparation: The installation has been made with the EDU jnlp link shared on the participation form.
Level of Knowledge:
- Participation in the BAS - Basic Transaction End User training.
- Being able to perform basic processes in caniasERP system.
- Having already participated in TROIA training.
At the end of "Business Process Management - Expert Training", the participants will be able to;
- Have detailed information about caniasERP Business Process Management module,
- Create Business Process Management check tables data,
- Design business processes,
- Manage running business processes,
- Complete role assignments.
Our instructor had full knowledge of the modules and the practise notes he shared with us were very helpful. Thank you very much.
Clear and precise answers were given to our questions during the training. Special thanks to your training team.
The instructor's effort to convey the subject, his dominance and keeping our attention always open was very successful.
Lin Yazılım Hizmetleri