Service Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- Manage the processes such as disassembly, assembly, service, repair, revision, creation of service invoices, approval of service invoices pending approval and receipt of additional expense reports.
- The flow logic of the processes related to service operations and integration points with other applications on the ERP system.
- Service Management Managers
- Service Management Employees / Experts
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
- Owners and Partners
Pre-Training Preparation: Not required
Level of Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of Service Management
Required Materials: Notebook
- Service Notifications
- Creating service reports over the system
- Service Work Order Transactions
- Service Purchasing Transactions
- Service Transfer Transactions
- Service Sales Transactions
- Periodic Services
- Service Agreements
- Service Invoices
- Service Assignment Transactions
- Service Reports
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of Service Management - Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- follow the service records on the system,
- view the list of pending, unassigned jobs,
- create Service Agreements,
- create the Service Invoices,
- manage the approval process of Service Invoices Pending Approval,
- prepare the required reports.
- SRV - Service Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used to practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.