Retail Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- The retail management processes like Payment Process, Sales Process, Gift Cheque Process, etc. and the available corresponding operations in CaniasERP.
- The logical flow of the processes related to retail management transaction and its integration points with other transactions.
- Sales / Retail Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Retail professionals
- ERP Project Managers / Consultants
- Owners and Partners
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the related process documentation available on web portal or in the system.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BAS - Basic Applications End User Training is highly desirable.
- Having basic knowledge of the sales and retail processes.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Payment Process
- Sales Processes
- Campaign Processes
- Gift Cheque Processes
- Exchange & Return Processes
- Transfers & Loyalty Cards
- Changing Cashier
- Retail Management reports
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of Retail Management - Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- Create and manage various retail campaings,
- Sell and Use gift cheques,
- Use the return & exchange processes,
- Perform Fast Customer Entry & Fast Manual invoice entry,
- Use Loyalty cards in retail management operations,
- Change cashiers,
- Use auto-rounding feature,
- Use Product Set & Variant,
- Generate retail reports.
- RTM - Retail Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training is provided through teleconference for offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.