Route Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- To manage Route Management processes for Route Operations and Work Centers on CaniasERP system,
- To fully understand the flow logic of the processes related to Route Information and integration points with other applications on the ERP system.
- Production Planning Officers / Experts
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the training content available on web portal or the system.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training and BOM - Bill of Material End User Training is highly desirable.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Route Management
- Receiving “Route Information” reports over the system
- General Route Management Processes
- Variant Process for Route Operations
- Material Production Duration Updating Process
- Batch Management Processes for Routes
- Product Configurator
- Route Reporting Processes
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of the Route Management - Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- track “Route Information” and “Work Center” records on the system,
- apply changes in route operations,
- manage warehouse-stock locations and material quantities to be used in operation,
- define the tools and equipment information that may be used in operations,
- update work orders collectively for the changed “Route Information"
- enter the required operation times for operations,
- manage Calendar adjustments for a “Work Center"
- add additional activities to preparation, machinery and labor processing times,
- define and assign the Work Center Responsible,
- change “Work Center“ or “Tool" collectively on the route.
- ROU - Route Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training is provided through teleconference for offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.