Quality Management (QLT) module is used to manage the process of identifying and solving the quality problems that companies face during the purchasing and manufacturing processes.
Users can create a detailed control plan for each material purchased or produced by the Quality Management module and perform the quality control process for all specified criteria. Control plans can be defined for work centers and periodical checks can be made accordingly. In addition, various reports can be prepared on the module according to the control results in order to prevent any errors.
Before the training:
- Download EDU JNLP link stated on the participation form
- To have basic level of production, purchase and inventory management process knowledge
At the end of the QLT - Quality Control Management Expert Training, the participants can;
- create a quality plan and perform quality control processes depending on purchasing, production and operation processes.
- create related reports within the scope of quality management.
- view analysis reports within the scope of quality management.