Quality Control Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- To manage Quality Control with processes like Inventory Quality Control, First Sampling Control, Production Quality Control, etc. and the available corresponding operations in CaniasERP.
- The Relationship between Material Master and Quality Control
- To fully understand the logical flow of processes related to Quality Management and its integration points with other transactions of CaniasERP system.
- Quality Analysts / Experts
- Quality Assurance Coordinators
- Quality Consultants / Managers
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
Pre-Training Preparation: Not required
Level of Knowledge:
-Basic Knowledge of Production, Purchasing and Inventory Management
Required Materials: Notebook
- Relationship with Material Master and Quality Control
- Quality Control Plans
- Inventory Quality Control
- Production Quality Control
- First Sampling Control
- Failure Mode & Effect Analysis Report
- Quality Control Result Analysis
- Quality Control Cockpit
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of Quality Control Management - Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- create Quality plans,
- perform Quality Control for incoming inventory post purchase,
- Perform Quality Control process based on production approval,
- manage Quality during production process,
- create 4D / 8D report within the scope of quality management,
- generate FMEA report within the scope of quality management,
- produce Corrective actions report within the scope of quality management
- display analysis reports for further decision making.
- QLT - Quality Control Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training is provided through teleconference for offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.