Production Planning and Control - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- To manage Production Planning process and the corresponding approvals.
- The logical flow of the processes related to Work Order information and its integration points with other transactions of CaniasERP.
- To manage the routine Production Order, Production Planning, Production Control operations.
- Production Planning Officers / Experts
- Production scheduling analysts
- Production Planning Module Users
- ERP Project Managers / Consultants
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the related process documentation available on web portal or the system.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BOM - Bill Of Material End User Training
- Prior participation in ROU - Route Management End User Training
- Prior participation in PRD - Production Planning And Control End User Training
- Should have basic Production Planning knowledge.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Production Management
- Generating “Production Order” and “Subcontract” reports over the system
- Collective Production Order Planning
- Combined Production Order Planning
- Simple Demontage Production Order Planning
- Fast Confirmation process
- Easy Production Order Confirmation
- Creating Production Order From Production Plan And Sales Order
- External Operation Management Process
- Production Reports
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of "Production Planning And Control - Expert Training", the participants will be able to;
- manage “Production Order” and “Production Order Approval“ records in the system,
- change operations and components in production orders while during production planning,
- manage warehouse-stock locations and material quantities to be used in operation,
- update collective production orders in case of change in “Route Information”,
- define Capacity Control, Reservation, Costing operations,
- define and report Scrap, Rework and By-products in the production,
- make stock movements Manual or Automatic based on production order,
- define “Schedule” operations for capacity module,
- define and manage Installation, Production and Empty Stop processes for work centers in Production Approvals,
- create Production Order from production plans and orders,
- analyze of the capacity for production in the system,
- facilitate production with different concepts like collective, compound and disassembly production orders,
- create subcontract operations for purchase orders,
- provide confirmation for Easy Production Orders.
- PRD - Production Planning and Control Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.