Costing Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- About the processes related to the Costing Management transaction and their corresponding available operations in the system.
- The logical process flow of the Costing Management transaction and its integrations with other transactions of CaniasERP.
- Costing Specialists
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
- Owners and Partners
- Responsibles of production, purchasing and sales units of companies
Pre-Training Preparation: Not expected
Level of Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of production, Sales, Purchasing and Inventory Management processes.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Inventory Pricing
- Production Plan creation, editing, scheduling operations
- Production Order Costing
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of "Costing Management - Expert Training", the participants will be able to manage;
- Cost Reports
The module provides users with a wide range of reporting options. Some of these reports are used to check the accuracy, consistency of data from other modules and to calculate production costs accurately.
- Cost Calculation
All amounts calculated taking into consideration the cost elements on the basis of production orders are reflected in the inventory movements of the production orders to which they belong, and the costs of products that differ in the production process during the period can be calculated in a realistic manner.
- Cost accounting
In the Production Cost Management module, the results are automatically transferred to accounting.
- Multiple Accounting Standard
Production Cost Management module can calculate for different accounting standards such as VUK, IFRS, USGAAP, TFRS.
- Real Time Cost
With the real-time cost calculation feature in the module, the costs of inventory movements of raw materials, semi-finished products or products are calculated instantly and calculated amounts are calculated over standard or walking weighted average cost. Thus, costs can be reported instantly.
- Cost Deviation Analysis
Sales dispatch price, sales invoice price, standard cost, actual cost and distribution scheme and additional costs distributed to sales items can be reported. As a result of this process, profit and loss analysis can be done by reporting the deviation rate.
- PRC - Costing Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used to practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.