Material Requirements Planning - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- Processes related to the Material Requirement Planning, Managing Material Requisitions, Plan Orders, etc. and their corresponding available operations in the system.
- Different integration points of Material Requirements Planning Transaction with other transactions in CaniasERP.
- Users assigned with Material Requirements planning tasks
- MRP Planner
- MRP Controller
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
- Owners and Partners
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the related training content available on web portal or the system.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training is highly desirable.
- Having basic knowledge of production, sales, purchase and inventory management.
Required Materials: Notebook
- MRP - Material Master Transaction integrations
- Independent Requisition Documents
- Plan Orders
- Control and Reporting Process of MRP Results
- Basic Variables Affecting MRP Process
- MRP Cockpit
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of MRP - Material Requirements Planning Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- Produce independent requirement documents,
- Create, edit and schedule production plans,
- Manage Inventory needs analysis screen management,
- Run MRP for single or multiple material list,
- Run MRP over the net change table,
- Understand the basic changes affecting MRP process and conducting MRP according to these changes,
- Control and analyze MRP results,
- Convert MRP plans into requisition requests and vice-versa.
- MRP - Material Requirements Planning Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training is provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.