Import Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- Processes related to the import of documents and payments along with the corresponding available operations in the system.
- Different integration points of import management transaction with other transactions in CaniasERP.
- End users assigned with import management tasks
- ERP Project Managers
- Owners / Partners
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the related training content available on the web portal or the system.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BAS - Basic Applications End User Training and PUR - Purchasing Management End User Training is highly desirable.
- Basic knowledge about Purchasing & Import process.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Import document processes
- Import Document and Purchase Invoice Relationship
- Import Payments processes
- Close of Exchange Tracking
- Predicted Custom Total
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of “Import Management - Expert Training“ the participants will be able to:
- Gain expert proficiency in functioning of import processes in the CaniasERP system.
- Use the advanced functions and available operations of the import management transaction.
- IMP - Import Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training is provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.