Export Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- Processes related to the export of documents and payments along with the corresponding available operations in the system.
- Different integration points of export management transaction with other transactions in CaniasERP.
- Users assigned with Export Management tasks
- ERP Project Managers
- Owners / Partners
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the related training content available on the web portal or the system.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in Basic Transaction - End User Training and Sales Management - End User Training is highly desirable.
- To have basic knowledge of Sales processes.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Export Management processes
- Export Payment processes
- Export Payment draws
- Export Management reports
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of EXP - Export Management Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- Have advanced knowledge of the functioning of Export Management processes in the CaniasERP system.
- Use the advanced features and available operations of the Export Management transaction.
- Perform document-based tracking of all export operations.
- EXP - Export Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used to practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience