caniasERP Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) module ensures the electronic data interchange, which exceeds the system and company boundaries with its structure integrated to the whole system. All the data found in the system can be fully exported to external environments via standard or freely defined protocols such as EDIFACT, VDA, ODETTE, ANSI ASC X12 or in the same way, the data from external environments can also be transported to the caniasERP system completely without any problems. It is also possible to trigger the desired caniasERP process before or after data is imported/exported.
Pre-Training Preparation: The installation has been made with the EDU jnlp link shared on the participation form.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training is highly desirable,
- To have knowledge in data communication protocols such as XML, CSV, EDI... etc. schemes.
At the end of "EDI -Electronic Data Interchange Expert Training", the participants will be able to;
- Have knowledge about the functioning of electronic data communication processes in the caniasERP system,
- Use electronic data communication functions,
- Design electronic data communication protocol setups and practice communication scenarios according to needs.