caniasERP Document Management (DOC) module manages and digitally saves all the different documents used by enterprises in daily processes.
The purpose of this module is to centrally save and manage digitally saved documents. This module performs archiving in a single system as well as indexing and association with other documents. Some company data might have to be submitted to legal groups, such as tax auditors, in electronic formats. Considering the number of documents that a company might need to manage, the importance of having a document management system becomes obvious.
The integration of the Document Management module into the general system and its connection with other functional areas are shown in the graph.
Preparation before the training: Having already installed caniasERP through EDU JNLP link shared on the participation form
Level of Knowledge:
- Having already participated INT - caniasERP Introduction
- Having already participated BAS - Basic Data Management
At the end of DOC - Document Management Expert Training participants will be able to;
- use the relevant concepts for managing documents
- use related transactions for document management and manage check tables.
- add revisions to documents and manage the relevant approval & control mechanisms.