Document Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- Setting up of document types, authorization, links with different transactions, etc. from the DOC check tables.
- The available operations for various document types and the corresponding processes.
- Usage of the Document management user cockpit.
- Document management administrators.
- Resources assigned to manage and utilize the document module or has frequent interaction with this module in their business as usual work.
- ERP Project Managers
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the related training content available on web portal or the system.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training is highly desirable.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Creating Document Management check table data,
- Setting authorizations on Document Management,
- Using the Document Management application,
- Using the Document Management component.
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of the Document Management - Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- have detailed information about CaniasERP Document Management module,
- create Document Management check tables data,
- manage authorizations for Document Management,
- view Document Management Application and its component.
- DOC - Document Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training is provided through teleconference with offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.