Development Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- To manage related operations in CaniasERP ODBA, Class, Dialogue and Domains.
- To translate dialogues,
- To construct Dialogue and Class Guidance,
- To perform code tracking,
- To run SQL queries within the system,
- To perform data operations and analysis between databases.
- ERP Developers/Programmers
- System Administrators
- Testers/Architects/Business Analysts
- Datawarehouse administrators
- Project Managers
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the Development Management Expert User training content.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior Participation in BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training is highly desirable.
Required Materials: Notebook
- ODBA, Classroom, Dialogue and Domain management
- Class and Dialogue directions
- Hotline and Customer Demand Management
- Running queries from CaniasERP
- Ability to perform database operations and data analysis
- Code tracking and trace reading
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of "Development Management - Expert Training", the participants will be able to;
- Define tables and indexes with ODBA management,
- Create tables and indexes in databases,
- Create customizations on class, dialogue and reports,
- Create class and dialogue guidance,
- Manage domain mappings,
- Perform Code tracking, trace reading and query operations,
- Transfer and analyze data between databases.
- DEV - Development Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used to practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.