TROIA Platform, designed to directly develop and run business applications; With its object-oriented TROIA programming language and development environment (IDE), it has brought new standards in terms of speed and flexibility in software development, adaptation and maintenance processes. TROIA IDE, which has a fully integrated structure with caniasERP, allows applications to be developed and adapted quickly.
Pre-Training Preparation: The installation has been made with the EDU jnlp link shared on the participation form.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior Participation in BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training is highly desirable.
- Being able to perform basic processes in caniasERP system.
At the end of "Development Management - Expert Training", the participants will be able to;
- Define tables and indexes with ODBA management,
- Create tables and indexes in databases,
- Create customizations on class, dialogue and reports,
- Create class and dialogue guidance,
- Manage domain mappings,
- Perform Code tracking, trace reading and query operations,
- Transfer and analyze data between databases.