The integrated structure of the caniasERP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module allows the relevant data obtained from all other modules in the system to be centrally kept and managed.
Thanks to the actions taken in this module, all communications with customers / vendors and potentials can be saved. Additionally, action records can be created from modules such as Opportunity Management, Issue Management, Sales Management, Collaboration Management. With the Planned Actions transaction, it is possible to define an action group and trigger all other planned actions related to this action. Main functions of the Customer Relations Management module include keeping contact information tailored to individual needs, taking special approaches for prospective customers, and responding immediately to developments in customer relations.
The location of the Customer Relationship Management module in the general system is shown in the graphic.
Preparation before the training: Having already installed caniasERP through EDU JNLP link shared on the participation form
Level of Knowledge:
- Having already participated INT - caniasERP Introduction
- Having already participated BAS - Basic Data Management
At the end of the CRM Expert training participants will be able to;
- create new customer/vendor/candiate records using the CRM module via standard as well as fast entry feature,
- manage customer/vendor/candiate contact information and related actions.
- generate the required reports like Opportunities Multi Report, Actions List, Customer Sales Analysis, etc. for further analysis and decision making.