Customer Relationship Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- The standard available operations of CRM with respect to creating a customer in standard way, by using fast entry feature, converting a Candidate to Customer/Vendor/Both, managing contacts and actions.
- To manage the Opportunity Management, Issue Management and Customer Survey Management process.
- To generate the necessary CRM reports for further analysis.
- CRM Specialists
- CRM Consultants
- CRM Project Managers
- Marketing Associates
- CRM Developers & Business Analysts
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the related process documentation available on web portal or in the system.
Level of Knowledge:
- Having basic knowledge of CRM processes.
- Prior participation in CRM - Customer Relationship Management End User Training is highly desirable.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Customer lifecycle process management
- New Opportunities Management
- Issues Management
- CRM Survey management & Reporting
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of Customer Relationship Management - Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- Create new customer/vendor/candiate records using the CRM module via standard as well as fast entry feature,
- Manage customer/vendor/candiate contact information and related actions,
- Create and Manage potential upselling opportunities, define competitors, corresponding actions for the opportunities,
- Manage customer interaction via Batch Letter/Mail/Action Management, Customer Survey Entry and Creating planned actions,
- Generate the required reports like Opportunities Multi Report, Actions List, Customer Sales Analysis, etc. for further analysis and decision making.
- CRM - Customer Relationship Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.