Capacity Planning - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- The flow logic of the Advanced Scheduling and Optimization processes and integration points with other applications on the ERP system.
- The available resources in the system for setup optimization, various types of scheduling and the corresponding capacity report generation.
- Production Planning Officers / Experts
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the training content in SYST35 or Portal.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BOM and ROU End User Level Trainings is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the content of PRD End User Level Training.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Performing the basic planning operations
- Creating a Business Schedule with Manual Scheduling
- Ability to efficiently evaluate the plans resulting from scheduling
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of CAP - Capacity Planning Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- manage Business Centers and Calendars,
- manage capacity groups,
- use advanced scheduling algorithms,
- plan operations and resources effectively,
- perfom manual scheduling,
- prepare optimization,
- perform delay analysis,
- create Load Distribution Report for Responsible and Resources.
- CAP - Capacity Planning Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used to practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.