Standard Costing - End User Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- To manage processes such as Product Costing, Overhead Costs, etc. with CaniasERP,
- To fully understand the logical flow of the processes related to Standard Cost information and integration points with other transactions,
- To easily maintain routine Product Costing processes.
- Production Planning Officers / Experts,
- Production costing controller,
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers.
Pre-Training Preparation: Participants are expected to go through the related training content available on the web portal or the system..
Level of Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Material Master, Bill of Materials and Route transaction.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Managing cost transactions through CaniasERP system,
- Receiving “Costing” and “General Manufacturing Expenses from reports over the system,
- Preparation of Standard Cost data on the system according to BOM and Route information.
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of the Standard Cost training, participants will be able to;
- Track the system records such as General Manufacturing/Production costs and corresponding Cost Chart,
- Design Cost Report and generate report as per the defined configuration,
- Make the necessary update procedures for the changes made in the material card price information for Product Costing,
- Define Schema Variables and make product costing specific to the desired scheme,
- View percentage based distribution of the items that make up this cost when calculating the planned cost of a product or semi-finished product,
- Perform Batch costing, batch material operations, and batch material update operations,
- Compare the costs of multiple products,
- Receive material cost reports by using Material Cost information,
- Monitor Standard Cost Results with Designed Cost Report Definition.
- CAL - Standard Costing End User Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practise purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.