Budget Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- To manage the budgeting process via CaniasERP system,
- To fully understand the flow logic of budgeting processes and integration points with other modules on the ERP system,
- Follow-up of the processes through budget reports.
- Department Managers involved in the Budgeting Process
- Department Employees / Experts Involved in Budgeting Process
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
- Owners and Partners
Pre-Training Preparation: Examining related process documents.
Level of Knowledge:
- Having basic information about ERP processes.
Required Materials: Notebook
- Managing budgeting processes through the CaniasERP system
- Receiving the necessary reports through the system
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of the BUD - Budget Management Expert Training, participants will be able to;
- use budget check tables,
- define the sales budget,
- run the production budget and report the results in detail,
- automatically generate supplier and price information in the purchase budget,
- define overhead budget and distribute expenses over activities using distribution schemes,
- create personnel budget through Human Resources module,
- define the planned investments under the investment budget,
- collect all sub-budget records under the financial budget,
- calculate the cost of the budget,
- create the end of period records of the budget,
- report budgeted actual status,
- define consolidated budget,
- analyze the results by using budget reports,
- report the cash flow of the budget,
- generate income statement and balance sheet reports of budget.
- BUD - Budget Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.