Business Process Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn;
- The operations of BPM module in CaniasERP system and management of business process check tables,
- Business process design and Business process management.
- Business process Managers
- Process management Employees / Experts
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
- Owners and Partners
Pre-Training Preparation: Reading the end-user documentation of the Business Process Management module.
Level of Knowledge:
- Participation in the BAS - Basic Transaction End User training.
- Being able to perform basic processes in CaniasERP system.
- Having already participated in TROIA training
Required Materials: Notebook
- Creation of Business Process Management check table data
- Business process design in Canias ERP system
- Business process management
- User role assignments
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of "Business Process Management - Expert Training", the participants will be able to;
- Have detailed information about CaniasERP Business Process Management module.
- Create Business Process Management check tables data.
- Design business processes.
- Manage running business processes.
- Complete role assignments.
- BPM - Business Process Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used to practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.