Asset Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn how to manage the processes such as creating fixed assets, corresponding depreciation plans, accounting for the allocated depreciation, applying additional expenses, and the sales process of the fixed assets wholly or partially.
- Accounting Department Managers
- Accounting Department Employees / Experts
- Finance Department Managers
- Finance Department Employees / Experts
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
- Owners and Partners
Pre-Training Preparation: Examination of process documents.
Level of Knowledge:
- Having general information about accounting
Required Materials: Notebook
- Managing Fixed Asset processes through CaniasERP system
- Generating the necessary reports through the system
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of the AST - Asset Management Expert Training, participants will be able to;
- Record the fixed asset in all its details,
- Process additional investments and expenses for fixed assets,
- Make revaluation procedures,
- Calculate and account their monthly or daily depreciation,
- Sell or scrape fixed assets in full or in part,
- Prepare official or administrative reports,
- Perform debiting operations.
- AST - Asset Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used to practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.