By understanding the working principles of the caniasERP system and learning advanced TROIA commands, the aim is to develop apps with more performance and flexibility.
Preparation before the training: Having already installed caniasERP through EDU JNLP link shared on the participation form
Level of Knowledge:
- To have basic level of programming knowledge
- To have an introductory knowledge of the TROIA language (TROIA Basic training)
- To be familiar with the terms and concepts of the IT world.
At the end of the advanced TROIA training, the participants;
- will be able to develop existing TROIA codes in a more suitable and modular way to existing software concepts,
- will be able to design and use custom components and develop modular codes
- will be able to produce TROIA codes with higher performance and stablity,
- will be able to analyze the performance of existing codes,
- have detailed information about database operations and will be able to use registration mechanisms.