caniasERP Survey Management (SVM) module allows customer surveys to be conducted both manually and through electronic systems. Thus, all the survey forms can be created in the system. Alternative ways of answering and different weighting criteria can be defined, and open-ended questions can be added and edited. Customer surveys can be assigned, applied and evaluated for specific participants. The analysis of the answers can also be displayed graphically. In addition, results regarding customers can be obtained by establishing a connection with address data.
Preparation before the training: Having already installed caniasERP through EDU JNLP link shared on the participation form
Level of Knowledge:
- Having already participated INT - caniasERP Introduction
- Having already participated BAS - Basic Data Management
- Having already participated CRM- Customer Relationship Management
At the end of the Survey Management Expert Training participants will be able to;
- manage Survey Management processes,
- analyze survey reports based on user and based on question.