caniasERP Shipment Management (SHM) module is used to manage the tracking of the shipping stages of the goods supplied in relation to the overseas purchasing processes.
With this module, users can monitor the shipping stages of the relevant order after the order confirmation, as well as information such as detailed container information and the estimated arrival date of the shipment via the transaction. Additionally, with the advantages offered by Material Stage Statistics and Order Item Statistics, statistical values for order and shipping can be easily analyzed.
Pre-Training Preparation: Installation and control of the Java in the system. Installation of caniasERP EDU server.
- BAS - Base Data Management
- PUR - Purchasing Management
This course will prepare you to,
- Manage the tracking of the shipping stages of the goods supplied in relation to the overseas purchasing processes.
- Access data such as detailed containers, estimated arrivals for transportation.
- IMP - Import Management Expert Training is held in a training room. However, training is provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used for practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practice purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.