The Project Management (PRJ) module enables planning and management of projects effectively and analysis of details of important project-specific factors.
Developed by taking the International Project Management Methods into account, this module takes the principles of PMBOK - Project Management Guidance Guide into consideration, which PMI - Project Management Institute uses as a worldwide standard. With the help of the Gantt chart showing automatic status notifications and detailed project structure, a fast and reliable control can be performed for the projects; project information can be managed in all details. Project Management module is fully integrated into the system; thus, it is possible to use the data in two ways.
Pre-Training Preparation: Logging in with the information provided for EDU jnlp
Level of Knowledge:
- Basic Project Management knowledge
- PRD – Participation in Production Planning and Control Training
- BOM - Participation in Bill of Materials ManagementTraining
- ROU - Participation in Routing Management Training
- CAL - Participation in Standard Costing Calculation Training
- PRC - Costing Management Training, would benefit the attandee to understand integrations with ease.
- CAP - Capacity Planning Training, would benefit the attandee to understand integrations with ease.
Required Materials: Notebook
At the end of the Project Management - Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- add and manage multiple projects to a project as a subproject,
- create WBS with reference,
- check and report all resources used in the projects with Gantt Chart,
- calculate and compare the standard and actual costs for the project.