caniasERP - Production Management (PRD) module contributes to the optimization of all production processes of enterprises with its adaptability. This module, which allows single-level or multi-level production, enables the production plans created by the Material Requirements Planning module to be converted into production orders and managed. The Production Management module, which can be integrated into the entire system flawlessly, ensures a successful data flow.
Pre-Training Preparation: Project steps on ANALYZE transaction should be examined as a preliminary study.
- Participating in PRD - Production Planning and Control Expert Training - getting a valid grade in the applied exam,
- Participating in BOM - Bill of Material Expert Training,
- Participating in ROU - Route Management Expert Training,
- Participating in INV - Inventory Management Training will enable the participant to understand the integration points better.
At the end of the PRD - Production Planning and Control - Implementation Training, the participants;
- Could analyze in a standard way to determine the needs of the enterprise before implementation.
- Could determine the road map in line with the needs of the enterprise and make a standard installation by making the necessary setups with the advanced concept and sectoral knowledge acquired.