caniasERP Production Cost Management (PRC) module is used to calculate the costs of manufactured products. In this module, the production cost value consists of three main components: the cost of raw materials, the cost of the expenses entered into the cost centers, the amount of the invoices paid for the external operations.
Pre-Training Preparation: Project steps are needed to be examined on ANALYZE application.
Level of Knowledge:
- PRD - Production Planning And Control Training
- COS - Cost Center Management Training
- BOM - Bill of Material Training
- ROU - Rota Management Training
- INC - Inventory Cost Management Training
- INV - Inventory Management Training
- FIN - General Accounting Training, would benefit the attandee to understand integrations with ease.
At the end of "Costing Management - Implementation Training", the participants will be able to manage;
- Analyze needs of the business prior to implementation.
- With the advanced concept and sectoral knowledge acquired, a road map can be determined in line with the needs of the business and a standard installation can be done by making the necessary setups.