MRP - Material Requirements Planning - implementation training includes how to make an analysis of the MRP process for the material requirement planning of different enterprises, the project steps to be followed, and the work and controls to be done in these steps, before the installation of the caniasERP system.
Pre-Training Preparation: Project steps on Configurator should be examined as a preliminary study.
- Participating in MRP - Material Requirements Planning Training and got a valid grade in the exam.
- Participating in PRD - Production Planning and Control Training,
- Participating in SAL - Sales Management Training,
- Participating in PUR - Purchase Management Training,
- Participating in INV - Inventory Management Training will enable the participant to understand the integration points better.
At the end of the MRP Module implementation training, the participants can;
- analyze in a standard way to determine the needs of the enterprise before implementation.
- determine the road map in line with the needs of the enterprise and make a standard installation by making the necessary setups with the advanced concept and sectoral knowledge acquire .