caniasERP Maintenance Management (MNT) module is tasked to ensure that the plants and technical systems continue to function at their intended functional capability or to reactivate them if they are disabled. Preventing system outages and prolonging machine uptime will ensure a secure workflow and efficient operation of maintenance work. Companies can guarantee their work security with this module.
Pre-Training Preparation: The setup has been made through the EDU jnlp link on the participation form.
Level of Knowledge:
- INT - caniasERP Introduction Training. To be included in the training.
- BAS - Basic Data Management. To be included in the training.
- BOM - Bill of Materials Training. To be included in the training.
- ROU - Route Management Training. To be included in the training.
Required Materials: Notebook
MNT - Maintenance Management Training participant will be able to ;
- Internal / external maintenance planning
- Maintenance machines and tools
- Failure / Breakdown Logging Processes
- Maintenance Order / Purchase Processes
- Periodical Control Process