caniasERP Inventory Cost Management (INC) module is used to calculate the costs of inventory movements. In this module, keeping transactions such as purchasing, external operations, sales and transfer are provided by the inventory cost management module (INC) of inventory transactions. Cost values are transferred to the accounting with the integration of the Financial Acoounting module in addition to providing data to the internal reports. The successful integration feature also allows the cost results to be calculated practically at period closings.
Preparation before the training: Having already installed caniasERP through EDU JNLP link shared on the participation form
Level of Knowledge:
- Having already participated INT - caniasERP Introduction
- Having already participated BAS - Basic Data Management
- Having already participated INV - Inventory Management
- Having already participated FIN - Financial Accounting
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
In the end of INC- Inventory Cost Management Expert Training participants will be able to;
- understand and manage the costing processes.
- manage inventory costing processes.