IMP - Import Management implementation training, describes how to make the analysis of the processe, the project steps to be followed, the work and controls to be done in these steps, before the installation of the caniasERP system.
Project steps on ANALYZE transaction should be examined as a preliminary study.
- Participating in PUR - Purchase Management Expert Training and a valid grade in the exam.
- Participating in IMP - Import Management Expert Training.
- Participating in VER - Invoice Verefication Expert Training and a valid grade in the exam.
- Participating in SHM - Shipment Management Expert Training.
At the end of the IMP - Import Management Implementation Training, the participants will be able to;
- Analyze the import management process of the enterprise before implementation.
- Determine the road map in line with the needs of the enterprise.
- Make a standard installation by making the necessary setups with the advanced concept and sectoral knowledge acquired.