FMT - Financial Management Implementation Training covers the analysis of financial transaction processes, the project steps to be followed and the procedures and controls to be done during these steps prior to caniasERP installation.
Preparation before the training: Project steps on ANALYZE transaction are to be examined as a preliminary study.
- Having already participated in FMT -Financial Management Expert Training and qualifying in the given exam.
- Having already participated in INT- caniasERP Introduction Training
- Having already participated in BAS-Basic Transaction End-User Training
At the end of the FMT Module Implementation Training, the participants will be able to;
- analyze in a standard way to determine the needs of the enterprise before implementation.
- determine the road map in line with the needs of the enterprise and make a standard installation by making the necessary setups with the advanced concept and sectoral knowledge acquired.