DMF - Demand Forecasting Management - implementation training covers the demand forecasting process, how to analyze the demand forecasting process for the needs of different enterprises, the project steps to be followed and the work and controls to be done in these steps before the installation of the caniasERP system.
Pre-Training Preparation: Project steps on ANALYZE transaction should be examined as a preliminary study.
- Participating in DMF - Demand Forecasting Management Training and getting a valid grade in the exam applied,
- Participating in MRP - Material Requirements Planning Training,
- Participating in PRD - Production Planning and Control Training,
- Participating in SAL - Sales Management Training,
- Participating in PUR - Purchase Management Training,
- Participating in INV - Inventory Management Training will enable the participant to understand the integration points better.
At the end of the DMF Module implementation training, the participants;
- Could analyze in a standard way to determine the needs of the enterprise before implementation.
- Could determine the road map in line with the needs of the enterprise and make a standard installation by making the necessary setups with the advanced concept and sectoral knowledge acquired.