caniasERP Online Analytic Processing and Business Intelligence (IQ) module ensures that data necessary for decisions to be taken company-wide are accessed, are quickly analyzed, evaluated multidimensionally and prepared visually.
Business Intelligence module is a homogeneous structure that is fully integrated into the system. Without the need for a third-party ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tool, ERP data is passed through the ETL process and transferred to the OLAP tables in the Data Warehouse Management module. Thus, data can be analyzed in a centralized manner and collected independently from the resources.
Pre-Training Preparation: The installation has been made with the EDU jnlp link shared on the participation form.
Level of Knowledge:
- Prior participation in BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training is highly desirable,
- Should be able to perform basic operations in caniasERP system,
- Having basic Business Intelligence competency.
At the end of "CIQ - CaniasIQ Expert Training", the participants will be able to;
- Create data tables to be used for Business Intelligence and perform ETL operations,
- Create a data model using the generated OLAP tables,
- Create Business Intelligence Reports using OLAP Cubes created with OLAP tables,
- Create Dashboard designs and data analysis with QlikSense,
- Integrate QlikSense dashboards into the system,
- Check for authorizations by pairing QlikSense users with caniasERP system users.