caniasERP – Capacity Management (CAP) module ensures that production orders within a certain period are given a deadline according to (based on) the resource constraints in production and are scheduled according to generally accepted methods.
This module can be operated with different criterias depending on production order type and work center. Multiple planning results can be stored on the module and these results can be compared with previous plans. The performance of different strategies used in capacity planning can be compared through this feature.
There are multiple Scheduling Algorithms options supported by the Capacity Management module. Scheduling can be done by developing the most suitable algorithm for the needs of the enterprises. The extent to which scheduling, and optimization will be detailed is entirely left at the user's initiative. Different types of planning methods can be developed for different plants in the enterprise.
Pre-training Preparation: Completing set-up by the shared EDU jnlp link in the participation form.
- PRD – Participation in Production Planning and Control Training
- BOM - Participation in Bill of Materials ManagementTraining
- ROU - Participation in Routing Management Training
Necessary Materials: Notebook
At the end of CAP - Capacity Planning Expert Training, the participants will be able to;
- manage Business Centers and Calendars and capacity groups,
- use advanced scheduling algorithms,
- plan operations and resources effectively,
- perfom manual scheduling and delay analysis,
- prepare optimization,
- create Load Distribution Report for Responsible and Resources.