BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training is designed to enable the participants to learn;
- the usage of the basic transactions for material master and customer/vendor master,
- the available relevant operations valid for the basic transanctions.
- Material & Customer management Employees / Experts
- ERP Project Managers / Project Officers
- Owners and Partners
Pre-Training Preparation: Not required
Level of Knowledge:
- No pre-requisite
Required Materials: Notebook
- Managing various available operations in the Material Master like creating, viewing, deleting, changing, etc..
- Managing various available operations in the Customer/Vendor Master like creating, viewing, deleting, changing, etc.
PURPOSE OF TRAINING
At the end of BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training, the participants will be able to;
- create, edit, delete, view and change material master records in the database.
- create, edit, delete, view and change customer/vendor master records in the database.
- create a record in the relevant transaction using a pre-existing record as a reference.
- BAS - Basic Transaction End User Training is held in a training room. However, training can also be provided via teleconference for the offices in other cities.
- After the theoretical sessions, dummy records are used to practice by the participants.
- Participants are allowed to create their own dummy records for practise purposes.
- Training index and content are shared as printed and/or digitally with the participants to provide a lasting learning experience.