The caniasERP Asset Management (AST) module allows enterprises to carry out any transactions related to their assets which they hold for production or service offerings including machinery, equipment, land, buildings, facilities, and installations. Asset Management - Expert Training is aimed to enable the participants to learn how to manage the processes such as creating fixed assets, corresponding depreciation plans, accounting for the allocated depreciation, applying additional expenses, and the partial or full sale process of the fixed assets.
Preparation before the training: Having already installed caniasERP through EDU JNLP link shared on the participation form
- Having already participated in FIN - General Accounting Training will enable the participant to understand the integration points in detail.
At the end of the AST - Asset Management Expert Training, participants will be able to;
- review fixed assets with all details,
- process additional investments and expenses for fixed assets,
- run revaluation procedures,
- calculate and account their monthly or daily depreciation,
- sell or scrape fixed assets in full or in part,
- prepare official or administrative reports,
- perform debiting operations.